It’s NOT just INDIA, China has Border Disputes with 18 Countries. Imperialist China has already crippled the entire world with its Bio-Terrorism by spreading the Chinese Corona Virus in all the countries and mercilessly killing 516,000 people worldwide. Now China is showing aggression against its neighbors and threatening them with Invasion. In one such instance, belligerent China exerting its racial supremacy on the world, has moved 40,000 of its PLA troops to borders with Indian and also moved its advanced military hardware to create scare among all its neighbors.
Here is the list of all 18 countries and their border disputes with China.
1. Japan – Parts of South China Sea particularly Senkaku Islands, Ryukyu Islands are claimed by Japan and both countries are at loggerheads with this boundary issue.
2. Vietnam – China claims large parts of Vietnam on historical precedent (Ming Dynasty, 1368 – 1644). Also Macclesfield Bank, Paracel Islands, parts of the South China Sea and the Spartly Islnads.
3. India – China occupies 38,0000 sq km Indian territory that goes by the name Aksai Chin. It also stakes claim on Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh. It has this expansionist policy that led to the recent clashes between the PLA and the Indian Army. In our previous article Chinese Aggression at Indian Border Fails – Situation Still Tense we covered in detail about the clash and 20 unarmed Indian Soldiers were martyred before they killed over 100 Chinese Soldiers who were armed with nail studded iron rods.
4. Nepal – China claims parts of Nepal dating back to Sino-Nepalese War in 1788-1793. China claims they are part of Tibet, therefore part of China.
5. North Korea – Baekdu Mountain and Jiandao, China has also on occassion claimed all of North Korea on historical grounds (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368).
6. The Philippines – Parts of South China Sea are contested between the two countries. The Philippines took this to the International Court of Justice (ICJ), where they won the case but Chinese did not abide by the order of the ICJ.
7. Russia – 160,000 square kilometres still unilaterally claimed by China, despite China signing several agreements.
8. Singapore – Parts of South China Sea are contested by both countries.
9. South Korea – Parts of East China Sea. China has also on occasion claimed all of South Korea on historical grounds (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368).
10. Bhutan – Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet, namely Cherkip Gompa, Dho, Dungmar, Gesur, Gezon, Itse Gompa, Khochar, Nyanri, Ringung, Sanmar, Tarchen and Zuthulphuk. Also Kula Kangri and mountainous areas to the west of this peak, plus the western Haa District of Bhutan.
11. Taiwan – China claims all of Taiwan, but particular disputes are Macclesfi eld Bank, Paracel Islands, Scarborough Shoal, parts of South China Sea and the Spartly Islands. The Paracel Islands, also called Xisha Islands in Vietnamese, is a group of islands in the South China Sea whose soverignty is disputed among China, Taiwan and Vietnam disputes with Burma.
12. Laos – China claims large areas in Laos on historical precedent (China’s Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368).
13. Brunei – Over Spartly Islands.
14. Tajikistan – Chinese claims based on historical precedent (Qing Dynasty, 1644-1912).
15. Cambodia – China has, on occasion, claimed parts of Cambodia on historical precedent (China’s Ming Dynasty, 1368-1644).
16. Indonesia – Parts of South China Sea.
17. Malaysia – Over parts of the Soutch China Sea, particularly the Spartly Islands.
18. Mongolia – China claims all of Mongolia on historical precedent (Yuan Dynasty, 1271-1368). In fact, Mongolia, under Genghis Khan, occupied China.
Points to Ponder
Since the Imperialist China has already crippled the entire world with its Bio-Terrorism by spreading the Chinese Corona Virus in all the countries and mercilessly killing 516,000 people worldwide, Why China is not declared as an ‘Enemy country’ and every country forfeit all Chinese Loans, nationalize all Chinese assets in respective countries?
Why China is not sued for Trillions of Dollars worth monetary compensation to all the countries in the world for Bio-Terrorism by China?
Why China is still controlling its puppet UN and its agencies? Why does China still enjoy VETO Power? Why is China allowed to create new laws that favor China alone?
Read our previous article: China Stealing Fish Stock Of The World: Flash point of Conflicts
Twitter Handle: @newscomworld
Instagram Handle: @newscomworld
Parler Handle: @newscommuniquecom
Subscribe our : YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKJQ3gFsRVWpvdjnntQoAA
Like our Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/News-Communiquecom-103788531007438/
595 total views